> Now I am going to risk a flame here, but this is TOO rich.
> Given the Maine schedule and results to date, would someone PLEASE
> legitimize their top 10 ranking for the rest of us.
> And please, keep a :) on your face doing it!

Only the coaches know the answer to that one.  I know, for one, that I did not
consider them in my top 13.

It's much too early to take these polls too literally.

Last week, I saw MSU outplay BC and lose.  I think BC is pretty good.  But MSU
then lost to Northeastern.  Northeastern has upset potential all the time, but
this was enough to drop MSU out of the poll.

Then MSU beats two teams ranked previously #1 and #3.  So they're way up in the
poll again, and deservedly so.

But things will fluctuate wildly early on.  And maybe those Hockey East teams
are better than everyone'e giving them credit for.

Adam Wodon - AC Productions
Host: "Around the Rinks" - The only National College Hockey talk show
Listen 24 hours/day, 7 days/week at:
http://www.audionet.com/sports/shows/rinks/