Some of you may be wondering what the heck is this "HOCKEY" list people keep
mentioning?

The HOCKEY list is a meta-list that is used from time to time for people who
want to voice their opinion specifically about the College Hockey Lists
themselves.  The recent thread of "State of Hockey-L" is best moved to the
HOCKEY list.

No one has to join the HOCKEY list, but anyone who has an opinion about how
HOCKEY-L should be run, or "The State of Hockey-L" should join this
meta-list.  I plan to move all my comments to this list from now on, and I
would recommend others do the same.  Should be some interesting discussion.

So if you've got some ideas, an opinion, or just want to watch, send e-mail
to [log in to unmask]

In the body of the message type:

subscribe hockey Your Name

I'll see you there,