The Michigan Chants of You just Suck!!! are not the worst things I've
heard, but I believe what is worse still is the timing of the chants.
They seem to yell this at the opposing goalie after each goal.  I
attended the Finals in Cincinnati last March.  The Final was a very
close hard fought battle with excellent goal tending on both sides.
When Michigan finally scored up went the It's all your fault, you just
SUCK cheers. The goal was actually a result of great offensive pressure
by Michigan.  I believe they should have been cheering their team
instead of jeering a goalie that played a great game.  Maybe it's just
that the Bandwagon has been filled with football fans  that are trying
to fill up Saturday's during the offensive and really don't know when to
cheer and when to jeer.  It seemed that all the Michigan student section
wanted to do was jeer when they have the best team in the country and
should really spend more time cheering.

Fire away!!