Bill Schneller wrote:

> On another matter, a recent Providence Journal article on this
> year's pre-season coach's poll (which pegged the Friars for 5th)
> included quotes from BU's Jackie Parker that he expects Providence
> to do much better than that. What the article didn't say was who he
> would have moved down on the list. Did anyone who reads the Boston
> rags notice if they included more info on his picks?

I do not know how Jack voted, but in his general overview he has UNH
at the top; BU and PC next (and vying with UNH for the top spot); BC
and Merrimack next; then UMass Amherst, NU and UMass Lowell.  He did
not mention where Maine would finish, as the NCAA banned them from
the post-season.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             1996 Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html