To all the SID's out there (and anyone else who might know).

How come all the boxes I see on INFO-HOCKEY-L and on the college related
web sites don't include the penalties and times by the players?

I see all the boxes for the NHL on various web sites and they not only
have the penalties but have the plus/minus, goals, and assists for each
player listed.

Why doesn't the college SID's do the same?