Oops -- my selective memory caused me to mix-up a couple of different games.

As it was pointed out to me, Cornell didn't beat BU in '91 -- Hughes' 4-goal
game was against BC with Emma-MacInnis, etc... And a check of the media guide
(should have done that before) says Cornell lost 5-4. Yuck.

The game I saw BU play with Tkachuk, etc.. was not against Cornell.

Since the rest of the note was opinion, I should be OK ... maybe <G>.

Adam Wodon - AC Productions
Host: "Around the Rinks" - The only National College Hockey talk show
http://www.audionet.com/sports/shows/rinks/
Premieres: September 23