Yes, I'm still alive after all this time. :) I got busy after I got back
from Cincinnati (I was the one who drove out from Colorado at the last
minute with a friend :), and consequently got behind in mail.

Just wanted to let everyone know that CC's web page has been updated with
this season's schedule, roster, and an outlook of the season. I'm still
maintaining all the athletics pages at the moment, but it's only
temporary until I talk to the new AD (Marty Scarano from Colgate) about
what he'd like to see for the pages. I can't be generous and update them
for free this year while I don't have a permanent job.

The URL for hockey is:

http://www.cc.colorado.edu/Athletics/Hockey/

This year they're probably not going to be selling single-game tickets...
season ticket sales have already almost sold out the arena at the Air
Force Academy, as lots of people bought them last spring during all the
excitement with the playoffs.

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95