Mark Anderson wrote:
>Will the Gophers loose Eric Rasmusson and Mike Crowley to the pro's before
>classes start, as some close to hockey think.  I also read in this mornings
>paper that Reggie Berg broke his leg playing in Finland over the weekend.
> Loosing the 3 would really hurt!

Mike Crowley and (more recently) Erik Rasmussen have both told Doug Woog
that they will be with the Gophers this year.  Ras, the Sabres' number-one
pick (7th overall)  apparently wants to put in another year in college
rather than be sent to the minors.  (I believe he's getting an insurance
policy in case of injury...)

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!