Howard writes:

>I called All-American Productions today regarding the College Hockey Directory
>& Yearbook and got an answering machine.  "Due to unforseen circumstances" the
>1996 directory will not be published.  The 1995 directory is still available
>and can be obtained by sending $10 + $3 s/h to:

>       All-American Productions
>        P.O. Box 143
>        Belmont, MA  02178

>For more information, you can contact them at (617)-484-6220.  Thanks to
>everyone who responded privately with information on the directory.

There is a competing publication, the College Hockey Guide, which is
 published by Athletic Guide Publishing. They can be contacted at (904)
 439-2250. Their address is:

Athletic Guide Publishing
P.O. Box 1050
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

AGP also issues guides for Prep Schools, Juniors and Pro Hockey.

They have had a problem with timely publication in the past (i.e.
 coming out in late January), and attributed this to waiting for the
 release of all the D-II and D-III rosters, which aren't set until
 mid-late November in some cases. This year they've decided to not wait
 for the rosters and publish in November with last year's rosters/stats.

I'll add the disclaimer that they've asked me to contribute to this
 year's issue with a preview of the coming season for D-I, D-II and
 D-III. This alone may dissuade anyone from getting a copy ;)

Chris Lerch
US College Hockey Magazine