Has anybody looked into the lifetime head to head
record between Jerry York (BC) and Jack Parker
(BU)?

I seem to recall at the '77 ECAC championships an
article in the Boston Globe that stated that no team
that York played on (or coached)  had ever beaten a
team that Parker had played on or coached.  And that
included high school.  That streak continued that year
and for the rest of York's career at Clarkson.

I do remember that Bowling Green upset BU in the
NCAA 1/4 finals the year that BGSU won it all.  Is that
the ONLY time that a York team has won????

Just food for you BU fans that can count on a sure 3
wins this season, if the pattern holds.

Arcane stuff, but it would be a nice trivia question on
College Hockey USA, if they would ever get off their
western bias.

Thanks

Joe LaCour
Clarkson '77  (Yes, I was there as Dave Silk blew one
over Brain Shields' shoulder with 0:54 left.  The only
thing that has felt worse was the 1986 World Series
Game 6)