Just wondering if anyone has checked out any of the summer collegiate
developmental leagues?  I know there are 2 or 3 different summer leagues
here in MN, at Mariucci, Roseville and Augsburg - is this common elsewhere
too?

Unrelated request:  does anyone have access to an address for the Baltimore
Orioles e-mail list?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Please e-mail me pirvately(that would be privately)

Thanks much!
Katie