After beibg corrected by a number of people regarding the statement I made earlier, I am going to modify one
thing.  I guess that I spoke (typed) before I thought everything through.  I originally said" There has been a
lot of talk about the NCAA shuffling the leagues around"  Substitute WCHA and CCHA in place of NCAA in this
statement.  Regardless, my point is still the same.

Scott