My sister lives in Irvine and more than half of the people out in that
part of California are transplanted Midwesterners.  Could be better
attended than you think

Cathy Smith                                      Go Lake State Lakers!
Walker Cisler Center
Lake Superior State Univ.                        Go #18  Bobby Labonte
Sault Ste. Marie, MI                             Interstate Batteries Chevy