I don't know.  I'm sorry to be the curmudgeon (okay, I'm not sorry at all.  I
rather enjoy it), but the sports world is littered with cases where an
individual was a great success at one location and his success didn't follow
when he moved on.  I'm not disparaging the great things Bruce Crowder
accommplished at UMass-Lowell, but I think some folks are doing some
premature chicken counting on the subject of what he's going to mean at
Northeastern.  It's a different place with different people around him and
with different problems and conditions.  In all sorts of subtle ways, he
might not be the right man for the job.  We'll have to wait and see.  But if
it means someone else might knock off BU in the Beanpot, I'm all for it.

J. Michael Jackson