>At 10:42 AM -0500 6/14/96, MATTHEW CALDERWOOD wrote:
>>     -Why does Maine have to go to Detroit again?  Can't the Wolverines
>>     come out here?
>
>Scheduling probably plays a large part in it.  Michigan might not have an
>open weekend to travel East, plus they might have only had one game
>available.

Let's not forget $$$$.  I suspect there's a good bit of money to be made
playing in front of an NHL-size crowd.

Pam Sweeney

Do you know why hockey-l'ers use the PH's in Phinal Phour?
To find out, read the Hockey-l FAQ!
It's in the hockey-l archives:
gopher://maine.maine.edu/11//MISCINFO/LSTSERV/HOCKEY-L