Hi Everyone, I enjoy listening to Mike Emerick call the games for FOX, and it
is nice that he comments on which college teams players played for, if they
did.  Darren Pang and Tom Mees seemed to do the same for the games covered by
E$PN2.  Any recognition is great.

I know linesman can/do call "too many men on the ice" penalties, and may be
able to call Major penalties, but I am unsure if they actually stop the game
for those calls.  Now, with the "new" system for college this year, who
knows.  So far, from what I have read, the NC$$ has been vague on what,
exactly, linesman/referees will be able to call.

Terry