Visiting my in-laws last weekend, I happen to peruse the wedding
announcements in the Rockland (N.Y.) Journal News and come across the
following:

"Lorrie and Bernard Johnson of Stony Point announce the engagement of their
daughter, Melissa E., to Andrew Weise of Watervliet, N.Y. The prospective
bride graduated from North Rockland High School and the State University of
New York at Potsdam. She is employed as a control chemist by Wyeth Ayerst-
Lederle in Pearl River.

He graduated from South Colonie Central High School in Albany, the SUNY
College at Potsdam, and Union College in Schenectady with a master's
degree in computer science. He is employed as a customer support engineer
by PSINet in Troy. The couple plan to marry in October."

Congrats, Andrew and Melissa -- maybe you will be able to invite Union's
new coach to the wedding.

Geoff Howell
Drop the Puck Magazine