I'll echo that complaint, and take it back two weeks previously when the NCAA
News featured an article on and picture from the Division III finals -- photo
caption cites player pictured as "Middlebury College's David Erikson (sic)
goes on the offensive..."  It's a nice action shot, and you can clearly see
the player's face through his mask -- unfortunately, it's NOT David Erickson,
though I wish it were, as he's my son!

Incidentally, if anyone has the 3/25 issue of the NCAA News and would be
willing to part with it, I'd like to see what the article had to say...
 E:mail me "on the side" for address if you'd be kind enough to send it
along.