Hockey East is attempting to update the records section of its Yearbook.
Below is an excerpt from a fax that went out to HE SIDs today:

===
...the regular season and tournament records section of the Hockey East
Media Guide needs to be updated.  ...  The conference office is trying to
decipher which records are Hockey East records and which are overall
records by Hockey East players.  [or teams, I suppose.]  Overlap exists
with some of the records and the conference office hopes to rectify the
situation by having solely records in conference games.

Your cooperation is appreciated greatly in advance and I ask that you
return all of the applicable information via mail to me by Tuesday, May 21,
at 12:00 p.m.

[signed: Ed McLaughlin, HE intern]
===

I have already worked with Merrimack SID Tom Caraccioli to correct some
records involving Merrimack.  However, I would be happy to forward to the
office any information that HOCKEY-L readers may have regarding other
records that they know about.

I do not have the time to post all of the records as listed in the Yearbook
and they are not on line at this time.  Therefore, I suppose this request
goes mainly to people who have a copy of the Yearbook and can check its
records section.

I would prefer that any information that people send me not be speculative.
If you are absolutely sure of any records in the Yearbook that you know
need correcting and can provide details and possibly supporting evidence,
then you are welcome to send the information to me and I will pass it all
along together.  Please send it to me rather than posting it to the list.

I know that there are some people out there who do pay close attention to
these things and may be able to be of assistance.  Thus, I think this could
be helpful to the league.  Thanks in advance.

BTW, since Ed requests that all information be given to him by May 21st, I
will ask that you get me anything you may have by the prior Saturday, May
18th.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93