Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Howie said:
>Clarkson did not make the ECAC semi-finals in 1989.  They played Cornell in
>the quarterfinals in Potsdam.  Cornell won the Friday night game (I don't
>recall the score), and the teams skated to a 0-0 tie Saturday night to give
>Cornell a trip to the Boston Garden.

The score of the Friday night game was 5-3; Cornell lost in Boston to St.
Lawrence in the semi-finals (a familiar phrase, alas), 6-1, then lost to
Harvard 6-3 in the consolation.

Jeffrey Anbinder
Cornell University Development