During my weekly perusal of the Troy Record (:-)  I found an interesting
article on Neil Little, former goalie at RPI.  It said he was regarded as
the FLyers #2 prospect (don't know if that meant in goal or overall, they
did also draft Aaron Israel in the same year, I believe), that he was now
the starter with Hershey in the AHL and 14-12-4 with a 3.34 gaa.  It
praised his new coach, Bill Barber, with his improvment and had some quote
from him (I believe) that goalies "tend to be late bloomers."  I assume he
means that Neil has had some time to adjust to the pro game and is now on
his way to a decent shot at the NHL.  Hopefully he will get there in time
to say that RPI has two top goalies, Puppa and Little, one of these days!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64