Darlene must have been reading my mind!  Recently our local Cal Poly
basketball coach commented that he has "no junior class" (RPI fans, does
that sound familiar?) .... and when his seniors graduate (the season is
over) he will have lotsa scholarships to give, but would not mind gettting
some juniro level transfers to fill in that class.. .  then I thought,
gee, this would be great if it could happen in D I college hockey, but
there are probably no college level juniors who would transfer in .. then
this email!

Bottom line:  I never knew JC's play hockey (they certainly don't out here
in California :-) .... do the players go on to  4 yrs schools for two more
years like in basketball?  If so, is this a possible solution to the
missing class problem that schools like RPI have?

Any comments to the list or personally would be nice. Thanks!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64