>Hopefully those who saw the game will comment further, it looks like it was
>an excellent game.

I would love to comment on what I saw except we didn't make it to the
game due to the snowstorm at the height of Boston rush hour.  It took me
45 minutes to get out of downtown, and 75 minutes to get to Arlington
(about 9 miles), so the trip to Providence was not worth it.  The game
itself was delayed about a half-hour because the referees were delayed
due to the storm.

We listened to some of the game on the weak BC radio broadcast:  All of
the first five goals of the game were power play goals, so special teams
were the difference overall. Attendance was very light due to the storm,
and the fact that PC's basketball team was playing on TV in the Big East
quarterfinals last night.

If anyone can send me or the list an eyewitness account I would
appreciate it.  We are planning to attend tonight's game, barring any
travel mishaps.
Rick McAdoo                        [log in to unmask]
I am tired of winter...            A hopeful BC fan.  GO EAGLES!