I remember a couple of years ago when Ferris St. almost dropped their
program due to no interest.  After getting a commitment to strengthen
interest, it seems as though Ferris has put those problems behind them
and kept the club going.  I'm sorry to see UIC go and I hope the guys on
the team have been able to get other teams to take them in.  What I think
is the worst is the fact that they only got 2 weeks to try to find a new
team with the April 10th deadline coming up.

Alex