The post below goes a long way toward explaining my antipathy to many Ivy
League types.  There is an old story about a traveller who asked a man
along the road whether the town he was moving to was a good place to
live.  The man asked how he'd liked the place he'd previously been.  The
traveller said the people were friendly and the town was pleasant.  The
man replied he'd find it the same there.

Another traveller happened by and asked the same question but his comment
about where he'd been was a series of complaints.  The man told him he'd
better move on because the nearby town was also unpleasant.

I see a holier than thou and condescending attitude about places where
there are Ivy League schools be they big or small.  I suggest we look for
other reasons why college hockey interest does not exist (in a way that
supports a program) in NY of Philly.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! (next year)
GO CC!!! (this year)