On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Steven Bartley Univ Of Michigan wrote:

> Outside of this game........
> What's up with all of the open seating???  There were several areas of the
> arena that were more than half empty.  What do you thing can be done to
> remedy that??

Zac Halter writes:

I am not intimately familiar with Cincy, but I have never heard of
it being a "Hotbed of College Hockey."

It would seems to me that one of the factors influencing attendance is
a lack of local interest.  Perhaps that's why it sounds like the 1997
Phinal Phour in Milwaukee will be selling fast.

I wonder what the 1999 Phinal Phour attendance in Anaheim is going to be
like.  m-i-c-k-e-y  m-o-u-s-e?

p.s. Championship prediction:

        Based on what I've seen of MI, CC and a common opponent MN,

                                CC 5    MI 3