** Reply to note from Garrett Lanzy, Michigan Tech <[log in to unmask]> 03/28/96  7:19pm +0500
> I recall one year way back when the Zamboni broke, and they had to drive one
> > down the highway from far away just to continue the championship game.
> > (check me on that one if I'm wrong ... I was like 9 years old)

As I recall the zamboni wasn't that far away, its just that the top speed of a zamboni isn't
much faster than a mating tortoise. I also seem to recall ESPN? showing pictures of the
zamboni being driven on the road to the rink.

Also Deron Treadwell wrote;
>Overall, Michigan is 7-2 in the championship, and both loses have come to
>teams now in the WCHA (Colorado College and Wisconsin).

Ain't history great. Go Green, Go White, Go Tigers!

On the banks of the Red Cedar there's a school that's known all,
Their specilaty is farming and those farmers play...HOCKEY!
|   \____________       MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
 \____________   \    THE Pioneer Land Grant College

Michael Smar ([log in to unmask])

M Go Blow!