Some thoughts:

1) Michigan dominated.  The outcome was apparent after the first 5 minutes.

2) The crowd was overly partisan in michigan's favor.  It sounded, over
the TV, that the crowd was about 75% pro-michigan.  There were a LOT of
students there, because I heard all of the regular chants (included a lot
of the "choice" words after penalties that are assessed against the other
team.  I didn't even hear those at the joe for LSSU vs. UM, and I never
hear them at non-student games at Yost.  Since I heard it over the TV,
there must have been a lot of students.  (: )

3) when is the NCAA going to lower prices?  Obviously $72 or whatever is
way too much for a whole package, esp. with a day inbetween the semis and
the finals.  They should sell single season tickets.  The # of empty
seats was embarrasing.

4) GO BLUE!!! THis is the year.  4 years of season tickets will finally
bring me happiness... Now I can move onto med school (In cincy, w/o a
hockey team (except for the cyclones)) with happiness.  (:

---
HERE IS ERIC.
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin
PGP Public Key Available