Two quick comments on this thread.

1.  UMass-Amherst is D-1 in all sports.  And interest in the pucks might
be a bit behind the hoopsters right now, but give them a winner, and
watch out, that nice building could rock for pucks like it does for
b-ball (above comments paraphrase my alumna mother who is headed for the
Meadowlands and is a Minuteman hoop junkie.)

2.  At Cornell, Lynah usually is near a sellout, but few people seem to
find there way to the roundballers home in Alberding (which is connected to
Lynah).  Then again, the icers usually win more often then the cagers.

Having used most of my quota of synonyms for the winter sports,

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94
Let's Go RED!!!