At 05:59 PM 3/27/96 -0600, you wrote:

>        How much are tickets at other programs around the NCAA?

Here at Wisconsin, student season tickets are $90 for either the Friday or
Saturday games (not both).  That includes a ticket for the WCHA first round,
which, of course, we didn't use this year.  A refund for that game is
(supposedly) coming our way.

I have another question to add to this.  Where are the student seats in
arenas around the country?  At the Dane County Coliseum, the student section
is the two sections to the left of the Badger bench (when looking at it).  I
don't know how many seats that is (maybe 500?), but if you've ever been to a
game, you know the section can be pretty vocal.

What's bad about it is that, a few years back during the widening of the
ice, they moved the band up into the upper deck, much to my dismay.  From
our seats, above one of the goals, you can't see the goal below you.  Band
seats used to be in the student section, right on the glass.  It seems to me
that there was a better atmosphere when the band was on the glass.  Any
comments?

Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"