I have two sets of tickets for the final four.  Face value or BO.
     Section 210, row H, seats 8 & 9.  Give me an email or call at
     [log in to unmask] or (207) 594-3406 (day) or (207) 785-6110
     (night).

     I was playing cards last night and watching SportsCenter out of the
     corner of my eye.  I turned my full attention to the TV when I saw
     hockey, and my jaw just dropped when I saw the Mike Legg goal.  So,
     how's the lacrosse program at Michigan?  I think Legg showed some
     talent for that game if the Wolverines are in need of another
     attacker.

     Matt