I don't know how it could have gotten any better than this for the finish...

1) One team from each conference
2) Three conference champions
3) One conference co-champion that won its conference tournament
4) The top 3 teams in just about all polls and rating systems
5) The defending national champion
6) An underdog that hasn't been there for many years
7) A team that has come very close for several years but not quite won it
8) A team and coach about which was said they can't win the big ones
9) A team that wants to win it for Travis Roy

It should be exciting, wsh I could be in Cincinnati for it.

Eric Carlson