As to attendance at Munn - playoff games just don't sell out - I
have a couple theories -
   MSU students, by and large, are not in attendance, probably because
they would have to buy full-price tickets rather than the student rate
they get for regular season games.
  Distances interfere with travel - I didn't see any evidence of Colorado
or Providence fans at all; UMass-Lowell had   a contingent as well as a
band, but of course not the numbers that would be needed to produce a
sellout.
  The rest of the crowd would have to come from local supporters - my
theory is that too many cannot get season tickets so give up trying and
probably aren't aware that tickets are available (even with the
advertising that gets done).
  The attendance announcement at Munn used tosay "the 'nth' consecutive
sellout" and for some time now has been modified to "the 'nth'
consecutive 'regular season' sellout".
  Something in the neighborhood of 6500 is "capacity" (don't remember the
exact number) with a few hundred additional SRO which don't count against
a sell-out when unsold.
-glen-