----- Begin Included Message -----

From: Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Albany Regional

> Clarkson, to me, has often underachived in the ECAC tournament, which
> has led to bad seedings, and poor showings in the NCAA Tournament.
> Take a look at some of the names that have passed through Clarkson,
> they're pretty impressive:  Hugo Belanger, Scott Thomas, Steve Dubinsky,
> Jarmo Kekalainen, Chris Rogles, Jason Currie, Marko Tuomainen, Craig
> Conroy, Ed Heinrich, Patrice Robitaille, Brian Mueller - I know there's
> others.  That's a lot of talent.

Those are the names that typified Clarkson in the early 90s. Most of
them actually did well in the ECAC and everyone (except for Thomas,
Kekalainen, & Currie) were prominent players on that team in '91 that
upset LSSU in the NCAAs and went to the Frozen Four. Currie was on the
roster in '91, but I don't remember how much he played.

----- End Included Message -----

Actually, Currie played a big role in '91.  That was his Freshman year and
also the year that he and Rogles tag-teamed almost every weekend.  Rogles
would play one night and Currie the next.  It was a great combination that
worked well for the team.  Both were good, and by alternating on weekends,
Clarkson had a fresh goalie for every game.

Laura Myott
Clarkson Pep Band '94

LET'S GO TECH!