>I don't think anyone who got to see the press conference Travis held today
>either in its entirety or in pieces could not have been moved by it.

Everyday in this country someone is paralyzed.  It is sad to see that just
because one of them happens do be an athlete, a college one at that, that he
recieves national recognition and thus more donor money.  The story is
sad... but it is now a human issue rather than a hockey issue.  There are
many many handicapped people who need monitary assistance as much as Travis
Roy, but do to his athlete nature and the national attention he is being
exposed to his pockets will be jingling.
KEVIN AMES
Email: [log in to unmask]
Voice: (612) 767-1006
Fax:   (612) 421-2681