If the NCAA selection committee send Michigan State out east for the
Regionals because ticket sales were good, then I would ask for a refund
if I were a Spartan fan.  When MSU beat Ferris last week (barely), MSU
fans began lining up for NCAA tickets.  Fans shouldn't be sold a bill of
gooed and then have the rug pulled out from beneath them.  Hockey
tickets are expensive and the seats are uncomfortable.