Originally submitted by [log in to unmask] (David J. O'Hara, Ph.D.)
Forwarded to HOCKEY-L by [log in to unmask] (Bill Fenwick)

To: [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask] (David J. O'Hara, Ph.D.)
Subject: NC$$ Tourney TV Coverage

I've been away from Hockey-L for a couple of months; I apologize if this
has been discussed before.

Does anyone know what the TV coverage will be for this year's NC$$
tournament? I may be traveling during the Regionals and/or the Phinal Phour
and I'd like to know if I have a chance at seeing some of the games.

Thanks.

David J. O'Hara, Ph.D.
College of Management
Metropolitan State University
730 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403-1897

 "An economist's lag may be a politician's catastrophe."
                                                           - George Schultze