Yeah I saw it.  I thought he interviewed like at jerk too.  He seemed pissed
off about the tux's and was extremely pompous about his hockey team.  Hey, we
all know they're good, but we also know it ain't going to last forever.  Where's
the humility in this man?  I don't know, but as a BU graduate I was not real
impressed with the head honcho's behavior.  I thought the interviewer (I forget
her name) did a good job of getting through a bad interview.  Wonder we she
did her college studies??

-B2