Mark wrote:
>I don't think the three-game series is at issue.  I believe the inquiry was
>as to the exact dates.  My schedule shows the three games are slated for
>Feb. 28, Mar. 1 and Mar. 2.  Is this correct or was the Feb. 28 game really
>meant to be Feb. 29?  It would seem odd to schedule an off day but perhaps
>the Carlson Center is in use by someone else...

Maybe they both just forgot it was a Leap Year. :-)  (Hell, I had to remind
my wife tomorrow was Groundhog's Day, to which she replied that he'll see
his shadow and give us 12 more weeks of winter.  When I reminded here it was
6 weeks instead of 12, she reminded me that we live in Michigan.  It's 12.
That's 15 or so for those of you in the Upper Midwest. :-))

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 18-3-0, 22-6-0