It's a major concern IF the hockey coach happens to be listed as the
instructor and is responsible for the student's grade.
Even the appearance of impropriety can be as damaging as actual impropriety.
I'm not implying that either is the case here.
But not discuss it?
Steve Klein
>I heard somewhere that Checco had to take a PE general ed class this
>semester and that he is taking Hockey.  Can anyone give truth to this
>rumor that I heard?

I really don't think it is a major concern for us to discuss this.  Many
schools do have programs that let students earn credits for athletic
participation.  If Nick is doing that, so what?
Nat Malen
University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire