When I was at BSU i was in football and I could use my
intercollegate sports as a one credit class in football, which meaned
that I would get credit for going to football practice, also at und you
can take a class in Hockey so I imagine he is either getting credit for
participating in NCAA hockey or he is taking a class in hockey. This is
not an unussual practice it is perfectly legal.....the FAB SPORTS GOON

P*The Fabulous Sports Goon AKA"ERIC BURTON" Hockey the Coolest Game on ICE*G
O*Lets Go Fighting SIOUX HOCKEY/WHAT A WEEKEND CAN YOU SWEEP THE GOPHERS  *O
R*Go Bruins In 1996/The Spoked B is Back/Good Guys wear Black/Sweden is a *O
T*great place to visit but dont send us your hockey players. "Don Cherry" *N