On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Siren R. Chudgar wrote:

> Clarkson did not contact anybody because it is not THEIR telecast this year.
> The telecast is being put on by RPI people and is for the RPI alumni in
> their respective parts of the country...so i am not even sure that CU knows
> what the sites if any will be for this telecast or any other logistics
> behing it..

It is true that this is an RPI only broadcast and that Clarkson alumni
clubs are not participating. This was by Clarkson's choice and I am not
aware of the reason. At the Baltimore location, where I am the site host,
several RPI alumni are bringing friends who are alums of Clarkson.
Organized effoort or not, any Clarkson alumni (or other fans) in the
Baltimore area will be most welcome to watch the game for the same $10 charge
as anyone else.

Location: Mt. Washington Tavern
          5700 Newberry
          Baltimore, MD
Date:     February 10
Time:     6:40 PM pre-game show

For further information, call Tom Brudzinski at 410.992.6022 (w) or
410.381.1263 (h).