Just as my mailer sent the following message, I received Karen Heasley's
timely post regarding various polls.  MSU is a consensus 4/5 pick in all.

>So, how 'bout them Spartans?  How is it that they're atop the CCHA but as
low as 10th overall (below MI, LSSU and Western) in several rankings/polls?
Are they the Florida Panthers of the college ranks (as in "yeah, they're
winning but when are they going to crash")?  Comments?

As Emily Litella would so aptly say: "...never mind"

Mark J. Sonnier, C.P.M.
UAF '90