Say, does anyone know where I can get eleven tigers so I can throw them on
the ice after the Gophers score this weekend against Colorado College.  I'm
predicting the Gophers will win 5-2 on Friday night, thus I'll need five
tigers to hurl.  On Saturday, I'm predicting a 6-3 Gopher victory so that
will take care of the other six tigers I have on hand.

Your help and guidance will be deeply appreciated.

Steven M. Bernhardt
Post-Bacc Business & Marketing Education
University of Minnesota

Go Gopher Pucksters!