I would *strongly* argue against the two line offsides and line-change
offsides rules.  The pros have considered abolishing the two-line offsides
to open up the game and make it more exciting.  I see *no* advantage to
installing this to the college game.

Instinctively I'm not crazy about the new checking rules -- I share other's
endorsement of tougher hitting from behind penalties as an alternative --
but at least there seems to be some rationale to adopting this.   I'd keep
an open mind on this despite being knee-jerk reflexively against it.

DaveH