On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Carol S White wrote:
> when Wisconsin was playing at Englestad. That misguided soul ended up in jail
> and paying a stiff fine....he didn't know that Badgers are on the endangered
> species list!
        This makes me wounder if the Cops aren't doing there job at the
front door, I am also woundering where you would get one of those, they
aren't exactaly what you would call a friendly animal, this crap has got
to stop, I know how easy it is to blow an MCL or an ACL, I have seen
people blow them out quicker than you would imagine all it take is
somethings a small as a rut or a penny and your season is done, if
you guys from UND GUYS reading this are the one doing this stop  it now,
grow up you are giving the rule honoring fans a bad rap it is childish and
stupid.........
        At the U of IOWA they almost cleared the student section after
someone threw a bottle at gopher coach Jim Wacker, not one more item hit
the turf at Kineck Stadium, Maybe they should do that...

P*The Fabulous Sports Goon AKA"ERIC BURTON" Hockey the Coolest Game on ICE*G
O*Lets Go Fighting SIOUX HOCKEY/WHAT A WEEKEND CAN YOU SWEEP THE GOPHERS  *O
R*Go Bruins In 1996/The Spoked B is Back/Good Guys wear Black/Sweden is a *O
T*great place to visit but dont send us your hockey players. "Don Cherry" *N