> Taras Lendzyk received a 10-minute
> misconduct and Tony Gasparini, son of Gino, finished out the game in Jim
> Moellman's jersey.  I still don't know why.

I heard that Moellman was injured during a skate-around on Thursday or
Friday and they flew Gasparini into town without his equipment.  I guess
Gasparini is quite a bit smaller than Moellman.  He only had to make one
save.  It was lucky for UMD that Lendzyk was lost towards the end of the
game than at the beginning.

Rich Selin
Center for Climatic Research