In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>After seeing Matt Garver of RPI and Brent Ozarowski of Union, I still
>don't have a favorite for ECAC rookie of the year. Candidates include
>Garver (7 pts/11 ECAC games as of 1/31), Ozarowski (11/11), Mikko
>Ollila (Clarkson 11/11), Kyle Knopp (Cornell 15/12), Craig Adams
>(Harvard 9/13) and Alex Westlund (Yale 3.76/88.2%). I've been most
>impressed by Ben Storey at defense for Harvard, but I don't think
>voters will appreciate his contributions.

I'll throw 2 more names into the mix because I was impressed.

Matt Oikawa of St. Lawrence, but I haven't heard much from him lately
Alain St. Hilaire of RPI, I think he is the one I would take first from
the RPI team.

Here's a couple more:

Dan Wildfong of Colgate
Mark Szucs of Union

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *
* Check out the WRPI Sports Web Pages on:                                   *
*           http://www.rpi.edu/~stuttk/wrpispts.html                        *