On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, Antony Garcia wrote:

> Contrary to what Mr. Berman seems to
> believe, the Ivies don't "impose their priorities on the rest of the
> ECAC." As Mike Jackman pointed out, the non-Ivies can (and do) schedule
> more than 29 games, and they aren't restricted as to when they can start
> holding practices.  Only the Ivy League teams must follow those rules.

If you look at the original post that started this thread you'll find
that one reason cited for the ECAC expanding was the limited number of
games the Ivies play.  My point was, and is, that the ECAC should not
worry about the Ivies self imposed limitations as they have so often in
the past.  If they want their own rules, let them have their own league.
I hope this is clear.