>I've got an idea: allow Nebraska-Omaha into NCAA D1 as long as they agree
>to recruit only from Minnesota.  In fact, let's push for unlimited
>expansion as long as all the new teams sign the "Minnesota Only" pledge.
>This will provide increased exposure for college hockey and, with any
>luck, will dilute the seemingly endless Minnesota hockey pool to the
>point where we won't have to put up with this moronic woofing.

I'd like to point out that woofing of ANY kind is not appropriate for
HOCKEY-L.  We've obviously had some instances of that over the past couple
of days.  Let's move back to *discussions* about college hockey teams,
games, rules, or other related items that may strike your fancy --  and
AWAY from mindless "My team/favorite player/whatever rules!" (or even
worse, "Your team/favorite player/whatever stinks!") posts.  Thank you.

Bill Fenwick
HOCKEY-L Administrator